Reporting to the Chief Information Security Officer, you will manage the above and provide expertise to other teams during design/implementation phases of technical projects.
This will include responsibility for validating any project proposal to ensure security best practices and policies are applied and propose if necessary solutions to reach an acceptable level of security. All the aspects of security have to be addressed: technical, processes, people.
Your other main responsibilities:
• Provide expert in-depth knowledge in collecting, analyzing, and escalating security events; responding to computer security incidents, and/or collecting, analyzing, and disseminating cyber threat intelligence
• Assist in managing security technologies such as IDS/IPS, endpoint protection, threat detection, SIEM
• Assist during technical investigations, forensic (e.g. malware analysis)
• Provide input and visibility into emerging application security technologies, deployment strategies and other security protocols to ensure awareness within the organization
• Assist in defining application security policies and guidelines and lead implementation within a cross-functional team
• Identifying information security problems and challenges, researching and developing technical solutions to rectify them
• Ensure compliance to actual framework of already implemented and coming solutions
• Use formal project management skills in planning, tracking, and reporting on project progress